Illusion of competence:
What is illusion of competence?
· A state of mind, where we think we know everything by just flipping the pages, going through summary or skipping exercises.
· It’s like taking part in Formula One race, by just knowing how to start the car.
How to avoid illusion of competence?
· Simple 30 second recalls technique after study of any subject without checking the material again.
· Doing Deliberate practice always helps to master the subject.
· Taking mini test is beneficial.
Don’t try to be a shallow learner, work hard to dive deeper in the ocean of learning. Till the time, Happy Learning………..:)